lunes, 11 de enero de 2010

Experiences - Part 7 (English)

After participating in both harmonic convergences, I felt that I began remembering some new things that happened before I incarnated on this experience (before I was born this time). One of those shocked me. It involved Angelica (the woman who was with the five-pointed star in the first harmonic convergence); luckily, in order for me to believe what I was remembering, I received her confirmation about the same experience.
In that experience, I wasn’t with a human body, because I wasn’t incarnated on the Earth, but I was providing service to the Earth (with these memories I realized that the love I felt for The Earth, wasn’t just because I was born here). My body in that moment was made of pure white energy, I had a shape similar to a human body, but made of light. In my hands I had two light spheres all the time, about 30cms (1 foot) diameter. I was on the top of a mountain, within a mountain chain near to the Atlantis, where large energetic perturbations were being produced.
The mountain where I was standing, was a rocky one, with some bushes and some grass spots. At my right, in a higher mountain with snowed top, was Angelica, who’s body was similar to mine, all light. In that time she was my teacher.
The mountain chain, had a horseshoe shape.
We were placed near the left end of the horseshoe, which was the higher point of the mountain chain. The heights were decreasing to the other end. In the center of the horseshoe, there was a valley filled with trees with lilac flowers, that from our point of view seemed like a velvet cloth that covered the entire valley. At the right of Angelica there was another being who was her apprentice just like me. We were one of many groups that were working on the area of the Atlantis.
What we were doing was basically, containing an imminent energetic explosion, produced by a combination of the result of the application of the technology Atlantis’s people made and their own corrupted vibration.
If there weren’t all the groups doing that containment efforts, instead of just destroy the Atlantis and produce the sinking of that continent, it would be produced a rupture on the Earth crust, both on the physical and astral body, causing serious damage to the planet, without chances to recover, due to the energy the Earth would lose.
The area where we were, was constantly with electric storms produced by the same causes, and it made harder our task of the dispersion of the harming energy.
Of this experience I remembered a bit more each day after the harmonic convergences, and when I had the whole memory Angelica confirmed it, but from her point of view (from the higher mountain with the snowed top).

No hay comentarios.: