lunes, 11 de enero de 2010

Experiences - Part 6 (English)

During spring of 2003 (in the southern hemisphere), exactly on the 8th of November of 2003, it took place the harmonic convergence. This event consisted on a particular alineation of the planets of the solar system, which formed a sort of David’s star with The Earth within. This produced an amplifying effect that affected or could be used with everything done in an energetic level. For that reason, there was a physical and spiritual coordination to enlight the planet, which meant a significant jump over (more than a simple step) the pace that was brought up to that point.
It was incredible the coordination, because even though I already knew this because of my astral projections, I received countless emails of different lists telling the people about it and encouraging the people all over the world (who could do it) to take their part in the Earth’s enlight.

Even though the 8th of November was the marked day, as the one of greatest amplification and benefit, since some days before that I began going out of the planet to send light with the ring of power. Since the first of these days I sent energy, I saw more people, humans and some other beings, doing the same (without the tool), and more than the usual count of ships surrounding The Earth, sending light as well. As the 8/11 came closer, more and more people and ships where gathering around the planet.
When the day arrived, I began harmonizing myself and filling me with light a bit more than usual.
A moment after being completely prepared I went out of the planet, but also went out of the timeline, just to be at the same moment with the rest of the souls who would do the same thing as me.
I took my position farther than usual. From that position, already with the ring of power, I could see the event that was about to begin. Around the Earth there were thousands of ships waiting the moment, and among the ships there were countless humans who were outside of the planet just about to send light. Farther from Earth, there were about 100 ships which were much larger than the others and some non-human beings just to do the same as us. These beings didn’t have tools as I did, but they had way more light and energy than the humans. Even a bit farther, at the same distance than me, there were 6 more beings, all humans, all surrounding the Earth at the same distance from the planet. Each seven of us, had a distinct tool. The ones I could see (there were two of them that I couldn’t see because they were just behind the Earth) were the David’s star at my right (from my point of view, surrounding the planet, it wasn’t at my side); the five-pointed star was at my left; a bit higher but at the opposite side of the planet (almost in front of me) was the Chalice; lower at right was the Lotus Flower; and the other two I couldn’t see, and I don’t remember what tools they were.
Just a bit farther, between the five-pointed star and me, there was a very big golden ship. It appeared the last, an in that moment I felt a known vibration, and a being telepathically greeted me from the ship, someone I’d worked with before. He had an important rank on that ship, and I remembered that he was my superior and teacher in other opportunity, and in this one, he was working on the coordination of the event. This being looked like the ones of the film “Close encounter of the third kind”, but a bit shorter, not so thin and with bigger head.
Once it was all set, this being gave me the order to begin. In that moment I activated the ring and began absorbing the energy that surrounded me (both physical and inter-dimensional planes) and focus it as light within me. A moment later, I started sending a light beam with the highest intensity I could. A short instant later, the other six humans who were with tools began doing the same, and they were followed by the rest of the beings and ships who where orbiting the Earth.
The amount of energy sent to the Earth in that event was amazing, and it saved some years of work in normal conditions.
One of the humans who were with the tools, the one who was with the five-pointed star was a woman who seemed familiar to me. A few days later, I was told that she was Angelica, my mother’s yoga teacher, who told my mother the event exactly the same as I had told her, but from her point of view. And she told my mother that she saw me inside "the atom".
A few weeks later, there was another harmonic convergence, which even though it wasn’t so powerful as the last one, it was of a considerable benefit to the planet.
In this opportunity I felt that I didn’t have to send energy from outside the Earth, but attract energy while I was on the Earth.
I prepared myself in the same way, and I knew that although there was a similar amount of people, I couldn’t see anyone due to my location.
I began attracting a beam of light of equal intensity as the one I sent last time, but this time, the beam came through me, and I transformed it to send it to the Earth. While the energy was passing through me, I was feeling an intense heat, and a huge energy. I also felt the Earth reaction closer, as I was more connected with the planet than the last time.
In this connection with the Earth, I began feeling a gray energy at first, a “dirty” energy, but as the seconds passed by, it was whiter and with a growing joy, peace and gratitude.
The intensity of the Earth’s light kept growing until it reached the same bright and “whiteness” of the light that was being sent, and in that moment it was like an explosion, and right after that everything was calmed. That calm that came after the light explosion was as a satisfaction, all light, quietness, and a feeling of “mission accomplished”.

No hay comentarios.: