lunes, 11 de enero de 2010

Experiences - Part 4 (English)

In 1996, when I was 16 years old, I had facial paralysis, produced by a virus. The funny (or scary) thing was that we knew that it was a virus because a man my mother knew in a physiotherapy course, told her that he knew a kid who had it, but it was after all the medical checks and diagnostics. After I went to see a group of neurologists, I’ve been taken a magnetic resonance where my pineal gland could be seen perfectly. The doctor look at the analysis results, and told my parents that there was a problem, because at my age, the pineal gland should be totally calcified, it was bigger than it should be, and that it could be the cause of my facial paralysis. Their solution was to operate (open my head) and remove the pineal gland. Luckily my parents refused to do it, and a couple of days after that, while I was still checking with other doctors, we found out that it could be a virus.

The rehabilitation was only with massage therapy (similar to kinesiology) and facial exercises (which made me feel like an idiot, trying to move every muscle of the face). During the sessions, I’ve been going out astrally to send energy to The Earth. One of those days, at the moment I got out of my body I saw a being next to therapist. I felt I knew him, as an old friend, and in other occasion he told me that he was my new guide. Due to the work I’ve done, my guide was changed, and it wasn’t anymore that blue-energy woman who helped and taught me a lot in those years, but he was human-like man, with short black hair and dressed like a buddhist but with white clothes.

In that time he told me that unlike many people may think, one person doesn’t have the same guide (also called guardian angel) during all their life. Depending on the evolution of the person and/or the choices and paths they take, the guide changes, to meet the needs of the person. For instance, when I was writing this document, I had the same guide I described, plus another one, also with human aspect.
Even though one person’s guides can change during his/her life, each person perfectly knows all those who are his guides, were his guides or could be someday, depending on the choices the person makes, and the needs that he/she has due to those choices. In other words, all of our guides and potential guides are our masters (teachers) and friends before, during and after being our guide.

Retaking at the moment I astrally went out and I found my guide awaiting me, he told me that it was time that I knew the different levels of the lower astral (I don’t know how to translate this, it could be the lower plans, the lower stages of evolution, the “dark ones”, the “dark forces”, I hope you understand). He also told me not to be afraid because he would be protecting me and nothing bad could happen to me, because what he would show me was in a controlled environment.

We went to a place where it was a cylindrical shaft of about 20m width. He took my hand and began going down through the center of the shaft. As we were descending, it all began getting darker and darker, but we could see without any problem (when you are seeing in your astral body, you don’t have the limitation of needing light to see). That dark, meant no other thing that lack of light, but being that “light” as high frequency energy (love). About 50m from the top, in the walls of the shaft there were some small caves, where we could see a lot of different beings. There were beings of a lot of different shapes, but generally they were something between human and animal. As we kept descending, the beings were increasingly frightening and brave. They seemed to be angry, mad.
Even lower, were there was no light at all, the caves had bars, and the beings were terribly more frightening and mad. Some of them seemed to be throwing fire, and others seemed to be covered with fire.
In that moment, my guide told me that they felt just as they looked, frightened, mad, suffering. Although it wasn’t much (only because I knew I was protected by my guide), the fear that I had, turned into pity and desires to make something to make them feel better. We kept descending a bit more, and then went up, back to the light I was missing so much.

Although I yet didn’t go back to the shaft again, some times I saw some beings like those.

After that trip to the shaft, I continued going out (astrally) and sending light to The Earth as always.

------------------------------------

No hay comentarios.: